I wanted to share the final stats with you about the project before I start talking about some of the other things that came out of the walks (mainly because it gives me an excuse to play with a big spreadsheet). I also threw in a little Q&A session for some of the most commonly asked questions I get about the walks.
At the end of the post, there is a video I put together for you too. It is not the fanciest thing you’ll ever watch, but it was quite exciting to see it all come together.
So Here We Go!
It seems fitting to start with all the totals because they look huge and impressive…
- Total distance walked: 399.80 miles
- Total distance on Thames Clipper: 3.84 miles
- Total distance if I cheat and add those two together so I break the 400-mile mark: 403.64
- Total number of walks: 65
- Total walking time: 175 hours : 37 minutes
- Total word count on blog: 64, 487 words
In the category of Longest/Shortest we have: Continue reading